Alexandra Road Metal Climbing Frame, London
- How it Works
- Watch Video
Bespoke Metal Climbing Frame
Alexandra Road is a world famous estate renowned for its ground breaking architecture. This meant that the new redevelopment of the playground needed to be on par with the surrounding area.
Erect Architecture, famous for their ground breaking playgrounds, designed the climbing frame for the PlayEquip team to bring together. The final result was more spectacular than we could have ever imagined. The obscure angles and bright colours bring excitement to the play space, creating a vibrant place for the children to play.
The bespoke play structure features many integrated items including balance ropes, climbing ramps, slide, swings, monkey bars, lounging nets, climbing nets and ropes. This climbing frame is now available as a product, so please get in touch for a cost.
Sometimes metal is the preferred material of choice for playgrounds, especially when trying to create such an unusual shape. Alexandra Road climbing frame is a great example of the wide variety materials that PlayEquip can use to create some of the best and most unusual playgrounds in the world.
The Bespoke Design Process
- Free consultation. Over a cup of tea, we can discuss ideas, possible solutions and utilise our expertise in bespoke play design to come up with the most inspiring, creative, fun and safe ideas possible.
- We then provide you with a free conceptual drawing and cost for your review.
- Finer details of the climbing frames are then discussed and confirmed.
- The construction of your custom climbing frame, or play structure is then started in our UK workshop by our highly skilled specialist craftsmen. This also means that our lead times for installation are short. We aim to have our bespoke climbing frames within 5-6 weeks depending on their complexity from commission.
- Constant review is made in construction by our in-house play safety experts.
- The modular pieces are then shipped to site for installation by our team or by your own.