Queensbridge Primary School
- How it Works
- Watch Video
Designed by the world renowned erect architecture we were very keen to be build and install this project. We don’t often build from others designs but for certain designers we may exceptions.
What interested us the most was the use of sweet chestnut timber. Sweet chestnut is locally grown and sourced less than 50 miles from the school. The locally sourced timbers make this the most environmentally friendly project to date.
Installed onto steel shoes for added durability and with a splash of colour, this project must be one of the most fun primary school playgrounds ever.
The Bespoke Design Process
- Free consultation. Over a cup of tea, we can discuss ideas, possible solutions and utilise our expertise in bespoke play design to come up with the most inspiring, creative, fun and safe ideas possible.
- We then provide you with a free conceptual drawing and cost for your review.
- Finer details of the climbing frames are then discussed and confirmed.
- The construction of your custom climbing frame, or play structure is then started in our UK workshop by our highly skilled specialist craftsmen. This also means that our lead times for installation are short. We aim to have our bespoke climbing frames within 5-6 weeks depending on their complexity from commission.
- Constant review is made in construction by our in-house play safety experts.
- The modular pieces are then shipped to site for installation by our team or by your own.