The simplicity of this item gives a fantastic workout for users with a range of abilities. A unique piece of outdoor fitness equipment that allows a multitude of exercises including weighted squats and rows. These exercises work all of the following muscles.
- gluteus maximus, minimus, and medius (buttocks)
- quadriceps (front of the thigh)
- hamstrings (back of the thigh)
- adductor (groin)
- hip flexors.
- latissimus dorsi (middle back)
- rhomboids (between shoulder blades)
- trapezius (neck, shoulders, and upper back)
- biceps brachii (front of upper arm)
Quite impressive for one piece of kit.
The squat lift can be ordered in a range of lengths and in multiple numbers. This then allow different weights depending on the length as the increased volume of timber and length increases the weight.
*remember to add a ‘how to use’ plate if ordering for public spaces.
Outdoor Squat Lift Features
- 150mm solid oak or robinia beams
- Stainless steel bars
- Adjustable height to order
- Stainless steel fixings
- Made in the UK
- Timber – 15 years
- Stainless steel bars – 15 years