Our Wooden Hurdles have been designed to be used in a multitude of ways. They comprise of solid oak uprights and stainless steel bars great for garden spaces, playground features or as part of a fitness trail ensuring everyone is able to make use of them.
Hurdles exercise a multitude of muscle groups helping to improve dynamic stability and flexibility, focusing on the timing and rhythm aspect to the exercises.
With no moving parts, our outdoor pull up bars are as robust as possible and require very little maintenance. PlayEquip Wooden Hurdles are equipped with stainless steel Torx 50 security sleeve nuts making them ideal for use in public spaces.
Wooden Hurdles features
- Superior smooth finish with smooth corners and edges.
- Thick wall stainless steel toe hold.
- Torx 50 stainless steel safety nuts. Stainless steel fixings.
- Solid chemical free oak timbers
- Premium finish
- Made in the UK
- Great as part of a set of outdoor fitness equipment
- Timber – 15 years
- Stainless steel tube – 15 years