1. Limits of Contract. No binding contract is created until the issue by PlayEquip of its Order
Acknowledgement and all prior correspondence or oral communications will be regarded as superseded.
2. Value Added Tax. The prices listed do not contain V.A.T. This charge will be levied on all items, where applicable.
3. Terms. All prices are subject to alteration or correction without notice and orders are accepted on the understanding that the price that will be charged is that quoted on acceptance of customers order. This does not affect fixed price contracts. Payment is due within 30 days following the date of invoice. Prices do not include installation costs.
4. £30 is our minimum order value. Carriage will also be charged on a minimum order.
5. Cancelled Orders. PlayEquip will be entitled to recover any costs incurred up to the time an order is cancelled.
6. Storage. If delivery or collection of goods is delayed through any act or omission of the Customer, PlayEquip may put the goods into storage at the Customer’s risk and expense.
7. Carriage - U.K. Mainland. 15% of goods value
8. LG (Lifting Gear). This is an additional cost of £150 to normal carriage charges and covers all types required but does not cover installation. Items with (LG) require more than a forklift truck for handling. Please discuss requirements when placing your order.
9. Claims. Upon return of any defective goods to PlayEquip by the customer, the provisions of Clause 9 shall apply. Notification of damage or shortage must be made in writing, to PlayEquip and the Carriers within THREE DAYS of receipt of the goods. Goods delivered in a faulty condition must be returned within FOURTEEN DAYS of receipt by the customer. Non-delivery of whole or part of the goods must be notified within SEVEN DAYS of the invoice date.
10. Availability. All goods offered are subject to availability.
11. Catalogue Descriptions. Great care is taken to ensure that product descriptions are clear and accurate. However, due to our policy of continual product improvement, some products may vary slightly from those described, and we reserve the right to alter the design and range of our equipment without notice.
12. Passing of Property. The goods remain the sole and absolute property of PlayEquip until the invoice for such goods is settled in full.
13. PlayEquip undertakes to replace goods supplied in a faulty condition or which are lost in transit provided that the provisions of Clause 9 have been complied with by the customer.
14. The Warranty set out in Clause 11 of the conditions is offered in substitution for any other warranties or representations expressed or implied that may otherwise form part of this contract.
15. Except for any liability which it may incur for death or personal injury resulting from negligence the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever whether loss,damage or injury howsoever caused which may arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods to the customer.
16. Nothing in these conditions shall affect the statutory rights of a customer who in relation to PlayEquip deals as consumer as defined in Section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or any amendment or modification thereof.
17. This contract shall be construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Other Conditions. In addition to the foregoing terms, all orders are accepted by the Company only upon the Company’s current Conditions of Sale. A copy of these can be supplied upon request. Licensed Credit Brokers: PlayEquip are Licensed Credit Brokers under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.