Elephant and Castle, Play Wall
- How it Works
- Watch Video
The Play Wall, Elephant and Castle, London
The Play Wall was designed in collaboration with Gillespie’s Landscape Architects for Lend Lease Developments right in the heart of central London.
The idea was to create a fun and playful perimeter play structure that incorporated the hoarding around the work-site. The design includes lots play features to explore and discover including integrated wall games, climbing ropes, telescope, climbing holds, steel tube slide, hidden den areas, swings, traversing planks, play net, sand and bark play tubes with sand hoists, balance beams, tyre tunnels, seating, stepping stumps and a massive sandpit.
Client – Lend Lease Developments
Landscape Architect – Gillespies London
The Bespoke Design Process
- Free consultation. Over a cup of tea, we can discuss ideas, possible solutions and utilise our expertise in bespoke play design to come up with the most inspiring, creative, fun and safe ideas possible.
- We then provide you with a free conceptual drawing and cost for your review.
- Finer details of the climbing frames are then discussed and confirmed.
- The construction of your custom climbing frame, or play structure is then started in our UK workshop by our highly skilled specialist craftsmen. This also means that our lead times for installation are short. We aim to have our bespoke climbing frames within 5-6 weeks depending on their complexity from commission.
- Constant review is made in construction by our in-house play safety experts.
- The modular pieces are then shipped to site for installation by our team or by your own.