Pocket Park Playground
- How it Works
- Watch Video
Bespoke Wooden Playground Construction
Part of the Lord Mayors Pocket Park Programme, aimed at breathing new life into this small under used public spaces in London, in order to bring communities together in relaxing green environments.
Careful consultations with Brent council and the local community were made to find out exactly what was required from the project, in order to meet the exact needs of those who maintain and use this park. The main requirements were to design and install natural, yet durable wooden playground equipment that would cater for younger and older children that had previously used the park. The best way to make the most of a space like this is through bespoke playground design and construction. In this way we would bring together a greater demographic to help build a stronger local community.
The pocket park features a huge bespoke wooden climbing frame, table tennis table, raised planter beds, woven willow den, cantilever swing, trampoline, meadow planting, refurbished swings, see-saw, fence and slide.
The Bespoke Design Process
- Free consultation. Over a cup of tea, we can discuss ideas, possible solutions and utilise our expertise in bespoke play design to come up with the most inspiring, creative, fun and safe ideas possible.
- We then provide you with a free conceptual drawing and cost for your review.
- Finer details of the climbing frames are then discussed and confirmed.
- The construction of your custom climbing frame, or play structure is then started in our UK workshop by our highly skilled specialist craftsmen. This also means that our lead times for installation are short. We aim to have our bespoke climbing frames within 5-6 weeks depending on their complexity from commission.
- Constant review is made in construction by our in-house play safety experts.
- The modular pieces are then shipped to site for installation by our team or by your own.